Cost of living in Tomakomai, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.645 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomakomai (Japan) is 93% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,321 (¥197,525) in Tomakomai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$536,700 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,150 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Southampton costs £9 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)