Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.439 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,963 (Mex$ 28,780) in Toluca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)