Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio, United States compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.529 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨256,982 ($3,982) in Toledo, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨218,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hamburg costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)