Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 780 prices entered by 225 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.650 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 170% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨161,879 (¥249,018) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ra's al Khaymah costs Dirham 40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Catania costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$7,620 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)