Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 900 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.592 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨400,925 (¥676,676) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Porto Alegre costs R$ 8 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kamloops costs C$19,195 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hua Hin costs 70 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)