Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,457 prices entered by 266 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.575 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 167% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,400 (¥134,617) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)