Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 921 prices entered by 236 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.642 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 167% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,267 (¥232,504) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)