Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,243 prices entered by 280 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.613 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 163% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,188 (¥261,521) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$10 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £9,890 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vicenza costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)