Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 981 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.597 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨499,948 (¥837,429) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (32 minutes ago)