Cost of living in Tlalnepantla, Mexico compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.636 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlalnepantla (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,626 (Mex$ 18,876) in Tlalnepantla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$430 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 3 hours ago)