Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018.
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 13% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨58,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨50,415 in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)