Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2016.
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 5% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨3,125 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨2,967 in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)