Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.532 INR / MDL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 9% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨5,600 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨5,083 (1,439 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)