Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.361 INR / MDL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 10% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨14,058 (4,183 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €750 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (about 1 hour ago)