Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.356 INR / MDL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 10% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨14,061 (4,190 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Guayaquil costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$24,101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 250 (about 1 hour ago)