Cost of living comparison between Tirana, Albania and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.537 INR / ALL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨77,965 (145,272 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)