Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.523 INR / ALL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨92,698 (177,309 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (5 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (39 minutes ago)