Cost of living comparison between Tirana, Albania and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.539 INR / ALL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,144 (145,094 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 2 hours ago)