Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 464 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.071 INR / RON
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,291 (1,774 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (about 1 hour ago)