Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.112 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 133% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,963 (€1,660) in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)