Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 357 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.605 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 33% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,906 (Mex$ 20,225) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 4.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paramaribo costs 35 SRD $ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $0.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)