Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.998 INR / BTN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 19% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,980 (68,107 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $305 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Islamabad costs ₨700 (about 3 hours ago)