Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.008 INR / BTN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 22% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,492 (36,217 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 3 hours ago)