Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.998 INR / BTN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨60,402 (60,528 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$1.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (40 minutes ago)