Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 INR / BTN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨60,707 (60,708 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (40 minutes ago)