Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.335 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 9% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,005 (€1,175) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$300 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £301 (about 1 hour ago)