Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.337 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,334 (€971) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)