Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 588 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.188 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 9% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,970 (€1,717) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨114,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £915 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (20 minutes ago)