Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 630 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 9% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,349 (€1,167) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)