Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.159 INR / MZN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 16% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,812 (61,119 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boulder, Colorado costs $3,050 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $450 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (about 1 hour ago)