Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.068 INR / MZN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 12% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,462 (29,463 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (about 1 hour ago)