Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.124 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 85% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,289 (€1,546) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)