Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.186 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 91% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,282 (€707) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (33 minutes ago)