Cost of living comparison between Teresina, Brazil and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.219 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,166 (R$ 4,249) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,846 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)