Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09898 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,860 (CH$1,493,805) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨145,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)