Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10074 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 44% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,285 (CH$429,676) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (21 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)