Cost of living comparison between Tempe, Arizona, United States and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.845 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨422,606 ($6,322) in Tempe, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 75,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Szeged costs 59,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Omsk costs руб 12,000 (about 2 hours ago)