Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona, United States compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 469 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.627 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona (United States) is 135% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,469 ($2,072) in Tempe, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tallinn costs €1.36 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Suez costs E£ 12 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 54,610 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (26 minutes ago)