Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,851 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.812 INR / ILS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 164% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,424 (4,488 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)