Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,114 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.375 INR / ILS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 39% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨360,632 (19,626 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨259,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (28 minutes ago)