Cost of living comparison between Tel Aviv, Israel and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,106 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.878 INR / ILS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 36% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨508,912 (28,466 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)