Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,749 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.170 INR / ILS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 166% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,085 (4,242 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$430,000 (about 1 hour ago)