Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,592 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.650 INR / ILS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 188% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,317 (4,628 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)