Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,316 prices entered by 431 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00191 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,498 (﷼ 18,022,321) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $18,498 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,745 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $474 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $178,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (about 1 hour ago)