Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,008 prices entered by 417 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00197 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 14% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,371 (﷼ 42,799,890) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 17 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)