Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,541 prices entered by 386 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 21% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,425 (﷼ 44,911,280) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)