Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.740 INR / HNL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 15% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,563 (L 39,250) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)