Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.760 INR / HNL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 14% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,410 (L 47,246) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨114,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 11,000,000 ₫ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 221Vatu (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mecca costs ﷼ 9,108 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)