Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 406 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.712 INR / HNL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 38% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,246 (L 16,317) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 2 hours ago)