Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 267 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.852 INR / HNL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 42% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,207 (L 28,824) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)