Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 419 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.840 INR / HNL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 43% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,276 (L 15,592) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)