Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 814 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.421 INR / GEL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,267 (1,259 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)