Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 824 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.310 INR / GEL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 13% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,856 (1,240 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 2 hours ago)