Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 849 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.184 INR / GEL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 5% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,808 (1,329 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)