Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 834 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.735 INR / GEL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 13% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,227 (2,532 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)