Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.129 INR / NZD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 32% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨495,266 (NZ$10,737) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM407 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)