Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.241 INR / NZD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 34% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨522,255 (NZ$10,826) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)