Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.977 INR / NZD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 30% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨271,063 (NZ$5,770) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨209,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (32 minutes ago)