Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 265 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00886 INR / UZS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 24% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨65,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨49,288 (5,560,651 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 220 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Herzliya costs 168,000 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 44 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)