Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02097 INR / UZS *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 4% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨423,971 (20,217,571 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $6,020 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $4.96 (31 minutes ago)