Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 232 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00803 INR / UZS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 36% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨19,072 (2,375,685 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazilli costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)