Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 354 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00878 INR / UZS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 7% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨63,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨58,885 (6,706,825 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)