Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 349 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00848 INR / UZS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 8% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨57,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨52,356 (6,171,942 сўм) in Tashkent.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,253 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $18 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Corunna costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)