Cost of living comparison between Tartu, Estonia and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.185 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 12% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,214 (€1,438) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £3,010 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (about 1 hour ago)