Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.703 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,029 (3,859 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)