Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.277 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨80,914 (4,683 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 2 hours ago)