Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.329 INR / BOB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨95,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨92,553 ($b9,921) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)