Cost of living comparison between Tarija, Bolivia and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.715 INR / BOB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,567 ($b9,837) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (35 minutes ago)