Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.948 INR / BOB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,615 ($b6,395) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)