Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.369 INR / BOB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨76,487 ($b8,163) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)