Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19482 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 9% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,332 (150,558 KZT) in Taraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 400 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)