Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 327 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.104 INR / MAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 24% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,105 (5,082 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (28 minutes ago)