Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.493 INR / MAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 4% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,250 (10,049 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (33 minutes ago)