Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.674 INR / MAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 5% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,901 (12,271 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)