Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.756 INR / MAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,356 (14,707 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)