Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.974 INR / GHS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 7% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨26,918 (GH₵1,798) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,650 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)