Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.376 INR / GHS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 8% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨67,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨61,756 (GH₵4,296) in Tamale.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)