Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 621 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.186 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 58% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,472 (€646) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Sebastian costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bucharest costs 18 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Marrakech costs 10 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 3 hours ago)