Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 590 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.382 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 54% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,926 (€667) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)