Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19863 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 10% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨57,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨51,225 (257,893 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 3,812 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元45 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php250 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changchun costs 元40 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zanjan costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)