Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18851 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 11% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨24,055 (127,604 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)