Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19690 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 11% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨6,300 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨5,638 (28,633 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (36 minutes ago)