Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09761 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨6,054 (CH$62,016) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨5,600 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.98 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $14 (41 minutes ago)