Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09920 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨5,843 (CH$58,903) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨5,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuching costs RM17 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)