Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10361 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨4,110 (CH$39,673) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)