Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10651 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,378 (CH$595,044) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)