Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.543 INR / GHS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 179% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,867 (GH₵5,560) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)