Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.053 INR / GHS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 168% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,907 (GH₵5,330) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 2 hours ago)