Cost of living comparison between Takoradi, Ghana and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.266 INR / GHS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 53% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨597,680 (GH₵34,615) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)