Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.250 INR / GHS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 44% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨451,217 (GH₵29,588) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (about 1 hour ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)