Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.958 INR / GHS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 171% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,044 (GH₵4,883) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)