Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.594 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨460,866 (¥775,637) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $14 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (43 minutes ago)