Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.996 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 10% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨53,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨47,873 (RM3,192) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alor Star costs RM500 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Augsburg costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)