Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.351 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 21% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨22,054 (RM1,437) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 11 (about 1 hour ago)