Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.160 INR / TWD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨405,058 (187,541 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)