Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 616 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.251 INR / TWD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 70% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,084 (22,696 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 3 hours ago)