Cost of living comparison between Taipei, Taiwan and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.110 INR / TWD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨403,243 (191,127 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (42 minutes ago)