Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.122 INR / TWD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 4% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨122,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨117,097 (55,191 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (34 minutes ago)