Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.248 INR / TWD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 52% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,778 (39,944 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 180 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (44 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €50,000 (about 1 hour ago)