Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.248 INR / TWD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 52% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,668 (20,312 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (1 minute ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)