Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.156 INR / TWD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨448,310 (207,902 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (30 minutes ago)