Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.239 INR / TWD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 43% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,462 (19,859 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (34 minutes ago)