Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.708 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 15% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,231 (元3,320) in Tai'an to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,688 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 499 kr (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Copenhagen costs kr24 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (42 minutes ago)