Cost of living in Taganrog, Russia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.088 INR / RUB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taganrog (Russia) is 6% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨80,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨75,310 (руб 69,219) in Taganrog.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)