Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.142 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 9% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨24,563 (S/. 1,220) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Conakry costs 18,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)