Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.120 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 7% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨32,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨29,631 (S/. 1,473) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)