Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.761 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 9% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨64,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨57,989 (S/. 2,665) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)