Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.818 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 5% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨61,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨58,210 (S/. 2,937) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,948 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Edmonton costs C$179 (about 1 hour ago)