Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.797 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 9% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨33,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨29,888 (S/. 1,510) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Lusaka costs 10 Kwacha (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (43 minutes ago)