Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.722 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 12% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨61,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨53,913 (S/. 2,602) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (20 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)