Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.351 INR / SAR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 25% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,506 (﷼ 2,162) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 92,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riga costs €14,916 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Vadodara costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (about 1 hour ago)