Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00184 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 11% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨27,504 (﷼ 14,932,188) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barnaul costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rabat costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)