Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00202 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 7% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,633 (﷼ 41,458,651) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 3 hours ago)