Cost of living comparison between Szeged, Hungary and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23548 INR / HUF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,225 (272,736 Ft) in Szeged to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)