Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 130 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24470 INR / HUF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 22% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,991 (159,339 Ft) in Szeged to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (about 2 hours ago)