Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23547 INR / HUF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,931 (271,503 Ft) in Szeged to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)