Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 106 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25281 INR / HUF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 24% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,708 (157,070 Ft) in Szeged to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,329 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (38 minutes ago)