Cost of living comparison between Sydney, Australia and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,280 prices entered by 609 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 51.117 INR / AUD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 51% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨588,443 (AU$11,512) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)