Cost of living comparison between Suwon, South Korea and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05886 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 21% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,176 (₩1,599,979) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Leeuwarden costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.02 (about 2 hours ago)