Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05794 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,476 (₩1,613,311) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)