Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05636 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,074 (₩2,662,901) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨129,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)