Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05763 INR / KRW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 36% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,663 (₩636,224) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$99,999,999,999,999,996,863,366,107,917,975,552 (36 minutes ago)