Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.290 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,169 (1,336 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)