Cost of living comparison between Surt, Libya and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.762 INR / LYD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨2,544 (53 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨2,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)