Cost of living in Surt, Libya compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Surt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Surt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.512 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surt (Libya) is 7% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,998 (610 Dinar) in Surt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)