Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.062 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 31% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,051 (36,876 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 3 hours ago)