Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.940 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 36% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,867 (23,128 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 109,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)