Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.981 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 38% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,620 (19,496 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London costs £20 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.49 (about 1 hour ago)