Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.058 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 37% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,156 (21,939 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (43 minutes ago)